2020 Parking Passes will not be valid for parking in 2021. Refunds were issued in March/April of last year.
2021 Parking Passes are available below
RED LOT (St. Petersburg College – Tarpon Springs Campus at corner of Belcher Rd. & Klosterman Rd.)
– Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $15 per car per day and requires a parking pass that must be purchased in advance. (Payment cannot be made at entrance.)
– Shuttle buses to and from the Gate 12, Gate 14 and Gate 1 behind the 18th green will be provided.
– It is also a short walk to the course from this Lot.
GREEN LOT (under the power lines at the corner of Belcher Rd. & Klosterman Rd.) (SOLD OUT)
– Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $20 per car per day and requires a parking pass that must be purchased in advance. (Payment cannot be made at entrance.)
– This lot is adjacent to the golf course and shuttles are NOT provided.
– Lexus Owners – First 100 cars each day (Thursday-Sunday) will receive FREE parking! This is only available for Lexus vehicles.
HANDICAP PARKING (requires a state issued blue hang-tag)
– Parking in Handicap Spaces requires a state issued blue hang-tag and is only available in the RED LOT.
– The Red Lot is available Thursday – Sunday.
– ADA accessible shuttles are available from Red Lot directly to the main clubhouse. Special viewing platforms for spectators in wheelchairs are located at the 18th green.
YELLOW PARKING LOT (SOLD OUT)
Yellow Parking Lot is located under the power lines; entry is via Innisbrook main gate at Innisbrook Dr. & Belcher Rd.
– Yellow parking pass is required for entry to these lots.
VIOLET – VALET PARKING (SOLD OUT)
Violet – Valet Parking is located at the Copperhead Clubhouse on the Innisbrook Resort.