Security & Bag Policy
IMPORTANT SPECTATOR GUIDELINES!
The following is a list of prohibited items which spectators will not be allowed to bring to the tournament. Specifically we ask that you review the updated bag policy, and only bring to the tournament grounds bags that meet the new criteria. All spectators to the Valspar Championship will pass through magnometers and/or will be wanded by tournament security and subject to search prior to entering the Tournament. Searches will be conducted either before boarding the shuttles at the parking lots or at the entrance gates. Please review the lists below and leave any non-approved items in your car or at home.
Please also note the PGA TOUR Spectator Mobile Device Policy.
THESE ITEMS WILL BE ALLOWED
- Any bag smaller than 6″ x 6″ x 6″
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12 x 6 x 12
- A one gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag
- Reusable plastic or metal cups/bottles that are empty upon entry and exit, and cannot hold more than 32 ounces
- Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s – MUST be on Silent mode and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy
- Still camera with lens smaller than 6 inches; no case (During Practice Rounds Only)
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary supplies, Strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) – items subject to search
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
PLEASE DO NOT BRING THESE ITEMS TO THE TOURNAMENT
- No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12
- No glass cups or bottles of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions, or bicycles
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (All Week)
- No cameras (During Competition Rounds)
- No selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No posters, signs or banners
- No outside food or beverage
- No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven) skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices
will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property. Segway’s, motorized scooters or other personal
transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment.
- No drones, Remote Controlled Model Aircrafts, or other devices that can be operated in airspace will be permitted to be
operated during tournament week.
- No other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the PGA TOUR/Tournament Security Officials
** Failure to follow the direction of Law Enforcement Officers, tournament security guards, gallery marshals, or tournament officials may result in ejection from the grounds or revocation of your tickets without refund. Please observe the rules & regulations noted above.
For more information, please click here for more information from the PGA TOUR.
new Date().getTime(),event:’gtm.js’});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),