For your benefit, we strictly enforce access to the hospitality venues. Anyone wishing to gain access must have the proper ticket. No exceptions will be made.
Please make sure that your company executives and clients have the appropriate ticket for access to your venue.
Friends of your organization will not be able to enter without a proper ticket to your hospitality venue. Grounds tickets do not provide access to hospitality venues.
Day-specific wristbands will be distributed at each venue by a volunteer. The correct color wristband will be required to access the venue. No other sticker, pin, button, credential, etc. will provide access.
Tournament volunteers and security personnel will control access at the entrance to each hospitality venue to make sure that only those with the proper ticket or credential gain access.
Your guests will ONLY have access to the venue indicated on their ticket.
Hospitality Occupancy, Obligations & Rules
Hospitality hosts will have full access to the hospitality venue approximately one hour before play begins until approximately one hour after play ends. Please note that all food service will end at 5 p.m., with beverage service ending 30 minutes after play passes by your venue’s hole location.
The Valspar Championship is dedicated to providing the following services for our hospitality guests:
- The Valspar Championship will provide either security personnel or a volunteer at the entrance of all hospitality venues. Personnel will vary by venue.
- Volunteers will greet all guests as they arrive, and act as a concierge for anyone that needs assistance. Each hole on-course where a hospitality or hospitality venues are located will have a “Corporate Hospitality Representative(s)” to serve as a resource for the volunteers as well as for you and your guests as needed.
- The Valspar Championship will provide janitorial services each night to clean the hospitality venue. If you notice a janitorial issue at any point while occupying your hospitality venue, please alert the volunteer onsite or the venue captain(s).
- Appropriate company/organization/individual signage will be placed at your venue.
Rules and Regulations:
- Comply with the Valspar Championship’s daily wristband policy – do not hand-off wristbands to guests without hospitality venue tickets.
- Do not disturb or interfere with other hospitality venue guests. If you have trespassers in your venue, please let your Corporate Hospitality Representative know as soon as possible so he or she can take the necessary actions to remove the individual(s).
- Only plan events within the venue during hours of occupancy, unless otherwise authorized by your activation representative.
- Respect tournament play and adhere to volunteer instruction as play approaches your hospitality venue.