Parking must be purchased in advance for Green & Red Lots for Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
GREEN LOT (under the power lines at the corner of Belcher Rd. & Klosterman Rd.)
– Tuesday & Wednesday is $10 per car per day. Can be purchased in advance or pay at the entrance.
– Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $20 per car per day or $80 for the week and requires a parking pass that must be purchased in advance. (Payment cannot be made at entrance.)
– This lot is adjacent to the golf course and shuttles are NOT provided.
RED LOT (St. Petersburg College – Tarpon Springs Campus at corner of Belcher Rd. & Klosterman Rd.)
– No parking is available at this lot on Tuesday or Wednesday
– Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $15 per car per day or $60 for the week and requires a parking pass that must be purchased in advance. (Payment cannot be made at entrance.)
– Shuttle buses to and from the main gate behind the 18th green will be provided.
PEACH LOT (1210 US Hwy 19, Holiday, FL; north of Tarpon Ave.)
– No parking is available at this lot on Tuesday and Wednesday
– Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $10 per car per day paid at entrance.
– Shuttle buses to and from Gate 4 will be provided.
HANDICAP PARKING (requires a state issued blue hang-tag)
– Parking in Handicap Spaces requires a state issued blue hang-tag and is only available in the RED LOT.
– The Red Lot is available Tuesday – Sunday. Click here to purchase your Red Lot pass. Cash accepted in Red Lot on Tuesday & Wednesday.
– ADA accessible shuttles are available from Red Lot directly to the main clubhouse. Special viewing platforms for spectators in wheelchairs are located at the 18th green and 1st tee.
YELLOW PARKING LOT
Yellow Parking Lot is located under the power lines; entry is via Innisbrook main gate at Innisbrook Dr. & Belcher Rd.
– Yellow parking pass is required for entry to these lots.
VIOLET – VALET PARKING (SOLD OUT)
Violet – Valet Parking is located at the Copperhead Clubhouse on the Innisbrook Resort.
new Date().getTime(),event:’gtm.js’});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),