VOLUNTEERS FOR 2019 CAN NOW REGISTER
This year all volunteers will pay a $60 volunteer fee without jacket or $85 with jacket.
Your fee includes:
* Agreement to work a minimum of three shifts on your designated committee
* Receive a volunteer uniform that includes a shirt and hat or visor
* Receive lunch at the course each day you volunteer
* Receive complimentary parking each day you volunteer
* Receive a ticket good for admission to the tournament for you the entire week (including when you are not volunteering) AND a guest ticket good for admission the entire week ($125 ticket)
* Receive coupons for discounted golf to area courses including the Copperhead at Innisbrook
THE DEADLINE FOR RETURNING VOLUNTEERS TO GET 1ST CHOICE OF COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENT IS JANUARY 31.
For our 2019 uniforms we are going back to our previous vendors for both shirts and jackets. Thus sizing for both shirts and jackets will be what you came to expect before last year.
For jackets we will be returning to a gray wind/rain type jacket. Water resistant not waterproof. You have the option of purchasing a new jacket this year or wearing last year’s outerwear (both will be gray). Only gray outerwear is acceptable.
Training/Information sessions are mandatory for all volunteers and will be held the week before the tournament.
Khaki slacks or shorts (appropriate length) are required but must be purchased on your own as the tournament office will not have these available for sale.
Volunteers who prefer straw hats may purchase a straw hat for $25 (if you already have one with the Valspar Championship logo, you do NOT need to purchase a new one). Please keep in mind that if you wear a straw hat, only one with the Valspar Championship logo is acceptable.
All applicants with e-mail will receive a confirmation via email in February of their committee assignment along with other necessary information. Applicants without e-mail will receive a confirmation via regular mail in February of their committee assignment along with all necessary information on credentials, uniform pick-up and committee meetings.
new Date().getTime(),event:’gtm.js’});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),